Setting up Parental Control
OurPact is a free parental control app which allows you to control and block the internet and Applications on individual devices in your home, teaching children proper device use and responsibility. The parental control solution gives parents the ability to manage their child’s screen time throughout the day. Parents can enforce bedtime, set dinnertime, manage study time and schedule family time throughout the day. By syncing your family’s iPads, iPhones, and iPods to OurPact, you can have the power to manage your entire family’s screen time & device use under one platform.
If you frequently find your Android phone or tablet in the hands of your children, you may want to consider protecting your device (and your children) with parental control software. Find out how to set this up with the guides and links below.
How do I put parental controls on my Android phone?
To enable app content filtering, follow the steps below.
- Open the Google Play app from the home screen.
- Press the menu button. …
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down to User controls.
- Choose the “Set or change PIN” option to set a PIN in order to restrict access to the settings.
- Select the “Content filtering” option.
How can I lock the Play Store?
How To Lock Or Password Protect Google Play Store
- Open up your Google Play Store app, and press the settings button on your device. …
- Once in the settings area of the Google Play app, scroll down a bit, and soon enough you’ll see something that says “Use password to restrict purchases”.
How do I set parental controls on Youtube on IPAD?
To implement the Parental Controls for YouTube, go to YouTube.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page…. You will see a reference to Safety Mode and it will say OFF… Click the Off button to access Parental Control to turn on YouTube Safe Search.
To use Parental Control restrictions, you need to enable them in Settings. It does involve creating a passcode to prevent anyone else altering your settings. However, once you’ve got everything set up according to your child’s age and temperament, and your own personal preferences, you can let them use an iOS device without having to worry so much that they’ll see or hear anything inappropriate, change anything they shouldn’t be changing, or buy anything they shouldn’t be buying — including in-app purchases!
Set up a passcode
- Go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- On devices without Touch ID, go to Settings > PasscodeTap Turn Passcode On.Enter a six-digit passcode.
- Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.
- How to set up parental controls with restrictions for iPhone or iPad
- How to restrict Safari, Camera, FaceTime, Siri, and more with parental controls for iPhone and iPad
- How to restrict iTunes, iBooks, Apple Music, and App Store with parental controls for iPhone and iPad
- How to restrict content by age ratings, block websites, and hide explicit language with restrictions for iPhone or iPad
- How to restrict account changes, volume control, and data use on iPhone and iPad
To change your Restrictions passcode after you turn on Restrictions, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Enter your current Restrictions passcode.
- Tap Disable Restrictions, then enter your Restrictions passcode again.
- Tap Enable Restrictions, then enter a new Restrictions passcode.