At St Johns children are expected to arrive at school wearing the correct school uniform and have the correct PE kit in school on the appropriate days. Class teachers will communicate with children and parents the days on which PE and Games kit are required.
We appreciate your support in ensuring your child arrives at school in the correct school uniform – clearly labelled.
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore dress
- Yellow gingham dress (summer months only)
- Black sweatshirt with logo
- Yellow polo shirt with logo
- Black shoes (not black trainers)
- No jewellery or make up (including nail varnish)
*Small plain stud earrings are permitted.
PE Kit to be stored in draw string bag
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black tracksuit bottoms and plain sweatshirt for games
- Black pumps (for indoor PE)
- Trainers for games (outdoor PE)
*For safety reasons jewellery must not be worn. Earrings may be taped over during the period when they are first pierced but after this time should be removed to help avoid accidents. It is advised that on the day of PE children leave their earrings at home as staff are not able to take them out for children and there is the possibility of small earrings becoming lost.
Uniform and branded school accesories can be purchased from the following link below. Purchasing uniform from this link will raise funds for the school as Tesco will donate money for each purchase to the school.